Neal Schon Pick

Neal Schon is a pretty darn good guitar player, An early member of Santana, but probably better known for his work in Journey and Bad English. He's played with many people and had a nice solo career. He's appeared as a guest on so many artists' albums that I could easily make a compilation or two of just those, but for now this is what you get. My pick of Schon. My favorites. Obviously there is so much more to pick from, so give me your guitar favorites of his, especially from any guest appearances, in case I decide to make another volume. Notice that I only picked one each from Journey, Santana and Bad English. And not even one each from his solo albums. Oh well.

Neal Schon Pick

01 Santana - Taboo
02 Azteca - Can't Take The Funk Out Of Me
03 Journey - Of A Lifetime
04 Neal Schon & Jan Hammer - No More Lies
05 HSAS - Top of the Rock
06 Joe Cocker - Don't You Love Me Anymore
07 Michael Bolton - You're All That I Need
08 Bad English - Straight To Your Heart
09 Hardline - Hot Cherie
10 Just-If-I - For Your Love
11 Abraxas Pool - Szabo
12 Paul Rodgers - Saving Grace
13 Neal Schon - Caruso
14 Neal Schon - Blue Passion
15 Soul Sirkus - Highest Ground
16 Neal Schon - Lady M (Our Love Remains)

No comments:

Post a Comment