What's The Connection? Work It 2

This is the second Connection for Work It. Really it's for anything plus an It. So Do It, Work It, Shake It, Drop It all that similar to the first one I did. But This one was used for work outs. I don't know how that makes it any different in reality, but I always classified this as a Work It Work Out Class. I made a few work out class compilations and this one was different than most of them, because I usually had a quieter stretch section to warm up and then another at the end. This one doesn't have that so I was probably still working it out. Either way this is what I have. Compare it to the other Work It and see if there are any differences. The covers are very similar.

What's The Connection? Work It 2

19 Don Henley - Workin' It
20 Earth Wind & Fire - Work it Out
21 Queen - Tear It Up
22 Snoop Doggy Dogg - Drop It Like It's Hot
23 Limbomaniacs - Shake It
24 Johnny Burnette - Tear It Up
25 Wall Of Voodoo - Do It Again
26 Cramps - Tear It Up
27 BT Express - Does It Feel Good
28 Beach Boys - Do It Again
29 LNR - Work It To The Bone
30 Cameo - I Like It
31 Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy
32 Tim McGraw - I Like It, I Love It
33 Steely Dan - Do It Again
34 Queens Of The Stone Age - Do It Again
35 Kinks - Do It Again
36 Prince - Do It All Night
37 Devo - Watch Us Work It
38 Cars - Shake It Up
39 Echo & The Bunnymen - Do It Clean

No comments:

Post a Comment