What's The Connection? Wrong 1

This connection is all the wrong songs. Can't say it better than that. There are a lot of wrong songs and these are some of my favorites. They are wrong in just the right way. I could probably make another couple of compilations of wrong songs, but leave your favorite suggestions in the comments anyway. I like that both Depeche Mode and The Cure have wrong songs as well as Heatwave and Earth, Wind & Fire. Good twofers. I'm not sure, but I think the Buzzcocks have the best wrong song for me. Or maybe BJ Thomas...

What's The Connection? Wrong 1

01 Cheap Trick - Wrong All Along
02 UB40 - Where Did I Go Wrong
03 Yardbirds - I Ain't Done Wrong
04 The Pretenders - Don't Get Me Wrong
05 Heatwave - Where Did I Go Wrong
06 Dr John - Right Place, Wrong Time
07 Frank Zappa - This Is All Wrong
08 Stranglers - You Don't Think That What You've Done Is Wrong
09 The Cure - Wrong Number
10 Doobie Brothers - Wrong Number
11 Everything But The Girl - Wrong
12 B. J. Thomas - (Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song
13 The Cramps - Wrong Way Ticket
14 Buzzcocks - Something's Gone Wrong Again
15 Kid Creole & The Coconuts - There's Something Wrong In Paradise
16 The Fall - Wrong Place Right Time
17 Earth, Wind & Fire - When Love Goes Wrong
18 REM - I Wanted To Be Wrong
19 Dolly Parton - It's All Wrong, But It's All Right
20 X - What's Wrong With Me...
21 Depeche Mode - Wrong (Original)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! Let me also suggest "Wrong Wrong Wrong" by the (to me, WRONGfully under-appreciated) Fastbacks.

    ReplyDelete