What's The Connection? Wiggle Wobble 1

This one started several years ago and I was doing a wedding for some dancers. They both taught ballroom dance and I was expecting a bunch of traditional ballroom dance songs, but I was lucky they loved all the latest music as well. One of the songs was brand new at the time. It was Wobble, or Wiggle or they weren't sure. I said no problem I have a bunch of wobble and wiggle songs, I'm sure it is one of those. I played a them some of the ones I knew were hits, but it turned out to be the (unknown at the time) V.I.C. (which I had but it wasn't a hit yet).  Who knew? So all those choices and a few more are in this connection. Since that wedding, I have collected a few more, probably close to making a volume two, so if you have any suggestions on what I'm missing, add it in the comments, please.

What's The Connection? Wiggle Wobble 1

01 Paul Mccartney - Bogey Wobble
02 Flo-Rida - Wobble
03 V.I.C. - Wobble
04 Dexys Midnight Runners - She Got A Wiggle
05 Parliament - Mr. Wiggles
06 The Ventures - Ya Ya Wobble
07 Scott Bradlee & Postmodern Jukebox - Wiggle
08 Dyke & The Blazers - The Wobble
09 Jim Eanes - Wiggle Worm Wiggle
10 Earth, Wind & Fire - Wiggle
11 Southlanders - The Wiggle
12 Rhythm Tones - Wobble Wickie
13 Watermelon Slim & The Workers - The Wobble
14 Mills Blue Rhythm Band - St. Louis Wiggle Rhythm
15 Herbie Hancock - Wiggle-Waggle
16 2 In A Room - Wiggle It
17 Warner Powers, Michael Paterson - The Wobble (Original Mix)
18 Redfoo - Juicy Wiggle
19 Les Cooper & The Soul Rockets - Wiggle Wobble
20 Bill Haley - The Wobble
21 The Outhere Brothers - Don't Stop (Wiggle Wiggle) (Townhouse Radio Edit)
22 Kashmere Stage Band - Head Wiggle
23 Little Jerry Williams - Let's Do The Wobble
24 Jason Derulo Featuring Snoop Dogg - Wiggle


No comments:

Post a Comment