B-52's Pick 1

The B-52's are a band I like a lot. But they are a bad luck band for me. I have had tickets to go see them multiple times and for one reason or another I have never seen them play live. I made it in to the stadium twice and had to leave for one reason or another. Been in hospitals, stuck on the road, broken car, missed a flight. For some reason God does not want me to see this band. But I love them! I have made multiple picks over the years. On cassette, on CD and I have redone it multiple times. As new albums came out or new appearances on songs showed up, I made a new version. I just redid it again. The main part stays pretty much the same each time. I did add Funplex on volume one this time and I pulled all the Family picks and put them all in volume 3 (and now 4.) So enjoy the band. This is the best I ever get to hear them.

B-52's Pick 1

01 The B-52's - Private Idaho
02 The B-52's - Devil in My Car
03 The B-52's - Rock Lobster
04 The B-52's - Work That Skirt
05 The B-52's - Girl From Ipanema Goes To Greenland
06 The B-52's - Wig
07 The B-52's - Funplex
08 The B-52's - Summer Of Love
09 The B-52's - Housework
10 The B-52's - Quiche Lorraine
11 The B-52's - Dirty Back Road
12 The B-52's - Don't Worry
13 The B-52's - Throw That Beat in the Garbage Can
14 The B-52's - Planet Claire
15 The B-52's - Legal Tender
16 The B-52's - Whammy Kiss
17 The B-52's - Party Out of Bounds
18 The B-52's - Dance This Mess Around
19 The B-52's - Give Me Back My Man

No comments:

Post a Comment