Workin From Home Pick

This could be a Connection, but I made it a Pick. There are a couple of songs that are just about the vibe of workin from home, but aren't really. In the middle of the pandemic and people were sent home to work, except for the essential people I started thinking what it was like for people who had never worked from home before. I picked a bunch of songs that had work and home in the title and then added some work songs that I hadn't added to my last Work connection. Then I added what everyone started doing: Zooming. I had enough Zoom songs to make it's own Connection or two. So look for that soon. I picked one of those tracks to add here. But added two more songs (the last two) that really spoke to me about the attitude people need to work from home. Especially if you work for yourself but also for anyone else. I hope you like it. Please give me feedback on this one and suggestions for finishing the next Work WTC that I am not finished with.

Workin From Home Pick

01 Isley Brothers - Work To Do
02 REM - Finest Worksong
03 Rihanna with Drake - Work
04 Sparks - At Home, At Work, At Play
05 Momus - Working From Home
06 Hjortur - Home Working
07 Mclusky - Working From Home
08 Fifth Harmony with Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home
09 Ministry - Work For Love (Sex Slave Edit)
10 J Geils Band - Homework
11 Bob Marley & The Wailers - Work
12 Britney Spears - Work Work
13 Front 242 - Work 01
14 U.S. Girls - Work From Home
15 Depeche Mode - Work Hard
16 Jordin Sparks Featuring B.O.B - Work From Home
17 Wiz Khalifa - Work Hard, Play Hard
18 Brinsley Schwarz - Home Work
19 Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who
20 Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
21 Rudimental featuring John Newman & Alex Clare - Not Giving In

No comments:

Post a Comment