What's The Connection? Treat Me 1

This is the first of a few Connections I made. Perhaps I should have started with the Treat connection, but maybe I am secretly very vain and everything is about me. So here it is Treat Me. The thing that's funny is that I made the cover based on treating a dog, but none of these songs are anywhere close to treats for a dog or even treats (as in candy or trick or treat.) But I have trained dogs and treats do work for most of them. The key is knowing what kind of treat. Some will do anything for some string cheese and others don't care about anything but the treat of getting praise from their best friend. I've had both. One dog only loved playing with other dogs. She was horrible at Fly Ball. She crossed lanes all the time to play with her opponent. Distracting the other dog and never getting the ball. We eventually found better things for her. One dog loved tennis balls more than anything. Much easier to get that dog to compete. By the time you read all these writeups, you'll probably know more about me than you expect. I've already (on this site) given you my password to my bank account.

What's The Connection? Treat Me 1

01 Tower Of Power - Treat Me Like Your Man
02 Bob Marley - Treat Me Right
03 Moby Grape - Treat Me Bad
04 Mötley Crüe - Treat Me Like The Dog I Am
05 Lisa Stansfield - Treat Me Like A Woman
06 Candi Staton - Treat Me Like A Secret
07 The Dead Weather - Treat Me Like Your Mother
08 David Cassidy - Treat Me Like You Used To
09 Five Star - Treat Me Like A Lady
10 B.B. King - Treat Me Right
11 Conway Twitty - Treat Me Nice
12 Backstreet Boys - Treat Me Right
13 Jo Dee Messina - Treat Me Like A Woman Today
14 Johnny Winter - Treat Me Like You Wanta
15 Bananarama - Treat Me Right
16 Ella Fitzgerald - Treat Me Rough
17 Heart - Treat Me Well
18 Northern Lite - Treat Me Better
19 Pat Benatar - Treat Me Right
20 Macy Gray featuring will.i.am - Treat Me Like Your Money
21 The Crusaders - Treat Me Like Ya Treat Yaself
22 Motörhead - Treat Me Nice
23 Elvis Presley - Treat Me Nice
24 Joe Ely - Treat Me Like A Saturday Night

No comments:

Post a Comment