What's The Connection? Do You Feel 1

Continuing the Feel What's The Connection is Do You Feel. Yesterday was Feel You. These all have Do You Feel in the title. Had to do it, because of Peter Frampton. I included the single (shorter) version of the song, so I could fit in a few extra tracks, but by all means go listen to the longer version. It's probably better. Another wide variety when you do it by title. I included country, pop, disco, rock etc. A couple of the tracks have all the words but not exactly right after each other. Still in the same order, but other words inserted. Example is Jimmie Rodgers Snow or the Deniece Williams. But they were good songs and I wanted them included. I still have a few leftovers, so perhaps there will be a volume two, but I need to get some more to fill it out (maybe I will with the longer Peter Frampton.) See the similar cover.

What's The Connection? Do You Feel 1

01 Ohio Players - (I Wanna Know) Do You Feel It
02 Lou Reed - How Do You Think It Feels
03 Alessi Brothers - Do You Feel It
04 Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do (Single)
05 Jefferson Airplane - How Do You Feel
06 International Submarine Band - Do You Know How It Feels To Be Lonesome
07 U2 - Do You Feel Loved
08 Rick James Pres Bobby M - How Do You Feel Tonight
09 311 - How Do You Feel
10 BBRA - Do What Makes You Feel Good
11 KC & The Sunshine Band - Do You Feel All Right
12 Olivia Newton-John - Do You Feel
13 Rufus Featuring Chaka Khan - Do You Love What You Feel
14 Deniece Williams - Do What You Feel
15 Bob Marley & The Wailers - Do You Feel the Same Way
16 Belinda Carlisle - Do You Feel Like I Feel
17 Eddy Grant - Do You Feel My Love
18 The Primitives - How Do You Feel
19 Jimmie Rodgers Snow - How Do You Think I Feel

No comments:

Post a Comment