What's The Connection? Make You Feel 1

I'm not sure how many more of these Feel Connections I'm going to post in a row, but it kind of feels like I want to take a break. Yea I crack myself up with stupid stuff like that all day. This one is Make You Feel in the title. There are probably enough Sylvester covers to do one just on his song, but I tried to spread it around.. There are three of these that got this one going. Red Hot Chili Peppers. I've been a fan since the early days. Somewhere on this site are some stories of early concerts. Michael Jackson and War. For some reason I must be the only person who has all of War's albums. They are good, even if they didn't all have hits on them. Or maybe because they didn't. There's no Tower of Power on this compilation, but they are another one, like War who have really good albums even if there are no hits on the albums. And I don't need to explain Michael. We grew up together. Him rich and me, not at all. 

What's The Connection? Make You Feel 1

01 War - This Funky Music Makes You Feel Good
02 Maria Muldaur - Don't You Feel My Leg (Don't You Make Me High)
03 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Make You Feel Better
04 Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
05 Ted Nugent - You Make Me Feel Right At Home
06 Styx - I'm Gonna Make You Feel It
07 Rose Royce - It Makes You Feel Like Dancin'
08 Damn Sam The Miracle Man & The Soul Congregation - Music Makes You Feel All Right
09 Frank Sinatra with Nancy Sinatra - You Make Me Feel So Young (Old)
10 Bob Dylan - Make You Feel My Love
11 Aretha Franklin - (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman
12 Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
13 Shalamar - I Can Make You Feel Good
14 The Spellbinders - That's the Way You Make Me Feel
15 Donna Summer - If It Makes You Feel Good
16 Garth Brooks - To Make You Feel My Love
17 Bananarama - Shy Boy (Don't It Make You Feel Good)
18 Lou Reed - Love Makes You Feel
19 Sylvester - You Make Me Feel
20 Cobra Starship featuring Sabi - You Make Me Feel...
21 Joe Hicks - Don't It Make You Feel Funky
22 Diamond Rio - How Your Love Makes Me Feel
23 Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brand New

No comments:

Post a Comment