What's The Connection? Feel You 1

I gave a series of Feel connections. I started with I Feel and then I started working on Can You Feel, Feel It and Do You Feel. But here you go: one posted. Probably more like just Feel, bcause there are there is an I feel and your feelings and you feel. Don't want to be too strict about this one. I have more. Anyway I feel you will like this one. Different type of cover then the I feel, but the rest should be like this one. Enjoy the commercial at the end!

What's The Connection? Feel You 1

01 Santana - Hope You're Feeling Better
02 Partridge Family - I Can Feel Your Heartbeat
03 Freddy King - You've Got to Love Her With a Feeling
04 Crazy Penis - You've Lost That Loving Feeling
05 Erotic Dissidents - Move Your Ass & Feel the Beat
06 Jimi Hendrix - How You Feel
07 Scorpions - Born To Touch Your Feelings
08 Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazlewood - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
09 Earth, Wind & Fire - Let Your Feelings Show
10 Donna Summer - I Feel Love
11 Van Halen - Feel Your Love Tonight
12 Nrbo - Want You To Feel Good Too
13 Devo - Gut Feeling - Slap Your Mammy
14 Asia - I Know How You Feel
15 Frank Zappa - Feel How I Need You
16 Nazz - If That's The Way You Feel
17 Queens Of The Stone Age - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire
18 David Bowie - You Feel So Lonely You Could Die
19 Mounds and Almond Joy Candy Bars - Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment