What's The Connection? Yearn

This is one of those connections where I thought I only knew one song that had the word in the title. The only one I thought I knew (the one I did know) was the Earth, Wind & Fire. I knew several versions of the song. One of my favorite albums of all time (Gratitude) has live version. I started looking through my albums to see if there were any other songs and sure enough several that I just plain forgot showed up. I was originally thinking I would do Learn WTC (and I probably will eventually), but this worked out. More than a few country songs, some disco, some R&B, some jazz and even some punk in here. More of a Yearning than a plain old yearn, but you get the idea. I'm yearning for more of these.

What's The Connection? Yearn

01 Guy - Yearning For Your Love
02 Marty Friedman - The Yearning
03 Bob Wills And His Texas Playboys - Yearning
04 Gap Band - Yearning For Your Love
05 Basia - Yearning
06 Terje Rypdal - Yearning
07 Tammy Wynette - Yearning (To Kiss You)
08 Pleasure - Yearnin' Burnin'
09 George Jones - Yearning
10 Ernest Tubb With Loretta Lynn - Yearning
11 Martin Rev - Yearning
12 Earth, Wind & Fire - Yearnin' Learnin'
13 British Sea Power - Someone's Yearning
14 Esbjorn Svensson Trio - Years Of Yearning
15 Nat King Cole - Yearning
16 Leon Redbone - Yearning (Just For You)
17 Paul Johnson - Burnin' You For Yearnin'
18 Paul Davis - I Got A Yearning (Single Version)
19 Prefab Sprout - The Yearning Loins
20 Nofx - My Heart Is Yearning
21 Johnny Paycheck - I've Got A Yearning

No comments:

Post a Comment