What's The Connection? Thanks

This actually was not started for Thanksgiving, but it works great for it. I used this connection as a Thank You for all sorts of events. Anytime I wanted to say thank you, instead of a card I sent this CD as a gift. The cover has multiple thanks on it from me. My handwriting. You are welcome to use it as you wish. As you can probably tell I made this some long time ago. Thank you for coming by this site and telling your firends about it, but especially thanks for those of you who comment on it. I hope you all enjoy the way I see the music put together and support the musicians by going to their shows, buying their t-shirts and other merch. It's a great Thank You to them. And Happy Thanksgiving to You!

What's The Connection? Thanks

01 Morton Downey - Thanks A Million
02 Bing Crosby - Thanks
03 Sam And Dave - I Thank You
04 William DeVaughn - Be Thankful For What You Got
05 Boz Scaggs - Thanks To You
06 Barenaked Ladies - Thanks That Was Fun
07 The James Gang - Thanks
08 Led Zeppelin - Thank You
09 Big Star - Thank You Friends
10 Bob Marley - Give Thanks And Praise
11 Robin S - I Want To Thank You
12 Sly And The Family Stone - Thank You (Falletinme Be Mice Elf Agin)
13 Johnny Guitar Watson - I Wanna Thank You
14 Deee-Lite - Thank You Everyday
15 Cabaret Voltaire - Thank You America
16 Voice Farm - Thank You
17 Don Henley - My Thanksgiving
18 XTC - Thanks for Christmas
19 Dido - Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment