Reggae Pick 3

It's been awhile since I posted Reggae Pick 1 and Reggae Pick 2, but it's finally here. I did post my British Reggae Pick a couple of days ago and that has links to the Dub stuff I posted earler than that. You will notice a lot of covers on this pick. That's on purpose. I like covers. Hard to say what my favorites are on this compilation, but I must admit I have a special place in my heart for Pink Floyd as reggae. What are your favorites of this one? Or what should I have added ?

Reggae Pick 3

40 Dawn Penn & Bounty Killer - You Don't Love Me (No No No)
41 UB40 - Can't Help Falling in Love
42 Shabba Ranks - Mr. Loverman
43 Shaggy featuring Rayvon - In The Summertime
44 Toots & The Maytals - Take Me Home Country Roads
45 Easy Star All Stars - On the Run
46 The Fugees - No Woman No Cry
47 Pato Banton - Rock The Casbah
48 The Wailing Souls - Like A Rolling Stone
49 Maxi Priest - Close To You
50 The Dynamics - Music
51 Krosfyah - Pump Me Up
52 U-Roy - Tide Is High
53 Shaggy - Oh Carolina
54 Steel Pulse - Can't Stand Losing You
55 Merril Bainbridge featuring Shaggy - I Got You Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment