Peace Out 1

I consider this pick to be an adjacent compilation set to my Rap series. Part of but not quite. So this is Rap 6, but Peace Out 1 (and 2 tomorrow). Five was the Hip Hop Jazz also adjacent. While I was making this one years ago. I was torn between how good it was and how crappy it was at the same time. I mean these songs are brilliant and stoopid at the same time. You can't help but like them. Bands like Body Count (Ice T) and Fishbone and Red Hot Chili Peppers etc. would probably hate me for including them in the Nu Metal genre tag and they would deny it 100%. But next to the other bands that are definitely in that category, their songs represented here kinda fit. Either way, I like this playlist a lot. I tend to pull it out more often than I want to admit.

Peace Out 1

01 Body Count  - Body Count Is In The House
02 Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name
03 System Of A Down  - Sugar
04 Twiztid  - Die Motherfucker Die
05 Insane Clown Posse  - Hokus Pocus
06 2 Skinnee J's  - Irresistable Force
07 Kid Rock  - Bawitdaba
08 Eminem  - Lose Yourself
09 Zebrahead  - Waste Of Mind
10 Uncle Kracker  - Keep It Coming
11 Hot Action Cop  - Fever For The Flava
12 Limp Bizkit  - Hot Dog
13 Linkin Park  - One Step Closer
14 Korn  - A.D.I.D.A.S
15 Hoobastank  - Crawling In The Dark
16 311 - Down
17 Limp Bizkit  - Faith
18 Primus  - Tommy The Cat
19 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Catholic School Girls Rule
20 Vandals  - LadyKiller
21 Faith No More  - We Care A Lot
22 Fishbone  - Fishbone (Is Red Hot)

No comments:

Post a Comment