Two Catchy

This is part two of the Catchy songs picks. That's why I called it Two Catchy. Hahaha. I think I am funny and must think I am clever. Too clever for my own good. Yesterday gove you the background of putting it together. None of that today. But the same thing applies. These are all songs that are so catchy that you will hate them (while you love them). You can't help it. It covers several years worth of these songs, 60's, 70's, 80's etc. Just shows you that these earworms have been around forever and never will go away. I have another volume I am working on, but it's not done yet, so I am taking suggestions.

Two Catchy

01 The Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
02 Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
03 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis featuring Wanz - Thrift Shop
04 Sum 41 - Fat Lip
05 One Direction - Heart Attack
06 Trashmen - Surfin' Bird
07 Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
08 Kelis - Milkshake
09 Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
10 Rose Royce - Car Wash
11 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
12 Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
13 Robin Thicke featuring T.I. & Pharrel - Blurred Lines
14 Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
15 Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
16 Village People - Y.M.C.A.
17 Blur - Song 2
18 Zac Brown Band - Toes
19 Pikotaro - PPAP (Pen Pineapple Apple Pen) (Long Version)
20 The Automatic - Monster
21 Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble
22 Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment