What's The Connection? Shots 1

Probably too early, but it was on my mind. This connection is all about Shots. Not just bullets, but also drinks. So don't be offended. It could be either. I probably will do another one sometime in the future. Some great songs. My internal rule was no songs unless it had "Shot" or "Shots" in the title. So nothing else. Just that word in any sentence. One of my favorites is the Neil Young & Crazy Horse. Reminds me of "T-Bone", just great feedback guitar. But everything, from the reggae to the pop to the disco to the rap and the country, They are all just cool songs.

What's The Connection? Shots 1

01 Eek-A-Mouse - Gun Shot A Cry
02 Cher - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
03 English Beat - Big Shot
04 Body Count - Talk Shit, Get Shot
05 Magazine - Shot By Both Sides.mp3
06 Bob Marley & The Wailers - I Shot the Sheriff
07 Imagine Dragons - Shots
08 C.A. Quintet - I Shot the King
09 Ohio Players - Shoot Yer Shot
10 Clifford Curry - She Shot A Hole In My Soul
11 Slave - Snap Shot (Single Edit)
12 C-Bank - One More Shot
13 Elvis Costello - Shot With His Own Gun
14 Karen Young - Hot Shot
15 Audio Bullys featuring Nancy Sinatra - Shot You Down
16 Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot
17 LMFAO - Shots NBA Everybody
18 Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Shots
19 AC-DC - Shot Down In Flames
20 The Swingin' Medallions - Double Shot (Of My Baby's Love)
21 David Crosby - Shot At Me
22 George Jones - Who Shot Sam

2 comments:

  1. Sure Shot, Beastie Boys
    Shoot Your Shot, Divine
    Shot of Love, Bob Dylan
    Hot Shot, Herman Brood
    Lick Shot, Michael Palmer
    Hot Shot, Soul Brothers
    Gun Shot, Anthony Johnson
    Shot Of Love, Lakeside
    One Shot, Tin Machine
    (Big Shot, Billy Joel)
    apart from Billy Joel, these songs I found in my own collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great suggestions. Some are already waiting for use, but several I hadn't identified yet. Now they are on deck! Thanks, I love this

      Delete