Power Pick 2

I told you about this band over the last couple of days. This pick covers more Tower Of Power. Notice that they tend to have songs with Soul in the title. They are probably considered a Soul band, but they also were Disco, Funk, Jazz, Pop. With this pick, I cover most of the rest of the albums (I skipped the all covers one and the live ones). It also covers the other songs that I didn't pick from some of the other albums yesterday. Not sure if any of them are hits or not, or whether they are more popular or not. I just got the ones I liked. So hopefully you like them too. Same cover as yesterday and similar to the one two days ago. All with the Oakland skyline hidden in the lettering.

Power Pick 2

17 Tower Of Power - Down To The Nightclub
18 Tower Of Power - Back On The Streets Again
19 Tower Of Power - Yin-Yang Thang
20 Tower Of Power - Souled Out
21 Tower Of Power - Hangin' With My Baby
22 Tower Of Power - I Like Your Style
23 Tower Of Power - Attitude Dance
24 Tower Of Power - Credit
25 Tower Of Power - Drop It In The Slot
26 Tower Of Power - Spank-A-Dang
27 Tower Of Power - You Ought To Be Havin' Fun
28 Tower Of Power - Ebony Jam
29 Tower Of Power - Give Me Your Love
30 Tower Of Power - Look In My Eyes
31 Tower Of Power - Ain't Nothin' Stoppin' Us Now
32 Tower Of Power - Stroke '75
33 Tower Of Power - Sparkling In The Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment