ABC Islands

I just went to the ABC islands (for work) and I wanted to have some music representing island music I might hear while I was there. So I made this pick. A couple of artists from those islands (Arruba, Bonaire, Curacao), some just songs about islands in general and some with that general feel. Looking back on it now, I am not as sure about the Harry Belafonte as the rest and yet that is pretty much one of the first I thought of. Obviously, a couple of tracks are about other islands, but I firgured if it had that feel it was okay. Let me know what you think.

ABC Islands

01 Ir Sais - Dream Girl
02 The Surfaris - I Wanna Take A Trip To The Islands
03 Luke Bryan - One Margarita
04 Ir Sais featuring Rocco Flava & Dando - ABC
05 Harry Belafonte - Island In The Sun
06 Koffee - Rapture
07 Beach Boys - Island Girl
08 Weezer - Island in the Sun
09 Kes - Hello
10 Youth X Treme - Shots BOOM BAM!!!
11 Beach Boys - Kokomo
12 Surfaces - Palm Trees
13 Beach Boys - Island Fever
14 Sanctuary Vibez - Pick Me Up
15 Zac Brown Band - Toes
16 Elton John - Island Girl
17 Kenny Chesney - Island Boy
18 Bob Marley & The Wailers - Stir It Up
19 Zac Brown Band - Island Song
20 Bob Marley & The Wailers - Three Little Birds
21 Sammy Hagar & Nancy Wilson - All We Need Is An Island
22 Christine Anu - My Island Home

No comments:

Post a Comment