What's The Connection? Red Wine

This was fun to make, not just because I like Red Wine (which I do) but also to just hear the differences (even among the covers) of all the songs. I had a connection with just songs about wine and there is some overlap. I had the same idea then about using Billy Joel at the end, and of course, UB40. Although I did also add the original from Neil DIamond this time as well. I also reused Luther Allison. I like those songs, so I double dipped. The rest are new, so be happy about that. You still could put together two hours of wine songs in a row if you wanted to. The cover doesn't say Red, but the word "wine" is made from a closeup of Cabernet Sauvignon in a glass. That's pretty red.

What's The Connection? Red Wine

01 The Replacements - Red Red Wine
02 The Who - Old Red Wine
03 Neil Diamond - Red, Red Wine
04 Luther Allison - Cherry Red Wine
05 UB40 - Red Red Wine
06 Jonny Lang - Cherry Red Wine
07 Mannheim Steamroller - Red Wine
08 Kelly Rowland - Red Wine
09 George Jones - The Warm Red Wine
10 Quicksilver Messenger Service - Warm Red Wine
11 Milt Buckner - Red Red Wine
12 Jim Ward - Red Wine
13 The Moody Blues - Red Wine
14 Robyn Hitchcock - A Skull, A Suitcase, And A Long Red Bottle Of Wine
15 Travellers of Bermuda - Warm Red Wine
16 Rolling Stones - Blood Red Wine
17 Eric Clapton - Bottle Of Red Wine
18 Tony Tribe - Red Red Wine
19 Deep Feeling - Sweat, Dust And Red Wine
20 James Morrison - Red Red Wine
21 Billy Joel - Scenes From An Italian Restaurant

3 comments: