Rod Temperton Pick

I like watching producers, writers, etc and seeing what they do. Part of the reason for this is that I discovered I liked a bunch of music and figured out that they all had this silent (or sometimes not so silent) person in common. Which made me look for more of that. Rod Temperton is one of those guys. I noticed that he appeared on all these songs and albums I liked. It started with Heatwave and Michael Jackson. There was Rod. Then Brothers Johnson and Herbie Hancock and it just grew.  Here are some of my favorite picks associated with Rod Temperton. Writer, producer, keyboards. The invisible hitmaker.

Rod Temperton Pick

01 Heatwave - Boogie Nights 
02 Brothers Johnson - Stomp
03 Michael Jackson - Rock With You
04 Donna Summer - Love Is In Control (Finger On The Trigger)
05 Manhattan Transfer - Spice Of Life
06 Siedah Garrett - Baby's Got It Bad
07 Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom
08 George Benson - Give Me The Night
09 Herbie Hancock - Gettin' To The Good Part
10 Bob James - The Steamin' Feelin'
11 Quincy Jones - Razzamatazz
12 Rufus And Chaka Khan - Live In Me
13 Patti Austin with James Ingram - Baby, Come To Me
14 James Ingram with Michael McDonald - Yah Mo B There
15 Tamia - You Put A Move On My Heart
16 Anita Baker - Mystery
17 Carpenters - Lovelines

No comments:

Post a Comment