Mellotron Pick 3

Here is the last one of the series. My Mellotron Pick. My favorite Mellotron songs. Make sure you check out the previous two if you haven't already. They all should go together, but each playlist has been just about CD length, because that's what I originally worked with. Now you just load up the songs and play them from your phone. Try my playlists in the order I made them, though. You will see there is a little bit of genius mixed in with the madness. They are meant to be listened to in this order. You'll see. Make sure you leave a comment with any Mellotron songs I missed (Maybe there will be a volume 4 down the line).

Mellotron Pick 3

23 Strawbs - The Life Auction
24 Barclay James Harvest - Poor Man's Moody Blues
25 Rolling Stones - 2000 Light Years From Home
26 Genesis - Eleventh Earl Of Mar
27 Moody Blues - The Voyage
28 Spring - The Prisoner (Eight By Ten)
29 Rick Wakeman - Catherine Howard
30 Genesis - Firth Of Fifth
31 Focus - Le Clochard
32 Greenslade - Feathered Friends
33 Gentle Giant - Wreck
34 Arthur Brown - The Hymn
35 Moody Blues - Beyond

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pol,
    I really like this collection and the reason is that you remind me of many good songs, especially Poor Man's Moody Blues by Barclay James Harvest, which happens to include two of my favourite bands, one as the artist and the other in the title!!
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete