Fire Connection 1 (Songs with Fire in the title)

It's cold outside so this What's The Connection? is all about staying warm with a fire. There are so many songs with Fire in the title that it's not even funny. But I have two volumes over this week that I will post. Notice that the genres are all over the place. Can't help that. It's what I listen to. Remember as we start this year, my compilations are made from actual music I own and listen to. Some more than others, I will admit. I have probably played Ohio Players and Sun way more than Rock Master Scott and The Prodigy. But I like them all. Probably less people have heard T-Connection and On Fire is not even their "big" hit, but for me it was my favorite of theirs. Anyway enjoy the playlist and of course the album covers I designed. Leave a comment about any Fire songs I may have missed that you think are crucial and look for volume 2 coming soon.

Fire 1

01 Ohio Players - Fire
02 Sun - Pure Fire
03 Franz Ferdinand - This Fire
04 Jimi Hendrix - Fire
05 Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Fire
06 Doors - Light My Fire
07 801 - Baby's on Fire
08 Wall Of Voodoo - Ring Of Fire
09 T-Connection - On Fire (Getting Higher)
10 Pointer Sisters - Fire
11 Dwight Twilley Band - I'm On Fire
12 Michael Martin Murphy - Wildfire
13 Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire
14 Talking Heads - Love-Building On Fire
15 Buckwheat Zydeco - Where There's Smoke There's Fire
16 Marshall Tucker Band - Fire On The Mountain
17 Van Halen - On Fire
18 REO Speedwagon - Keep The Fire Burnin'
19 The Prodigy - Fire
20 Rock Master Scott & The Dynamic Three - The Roof Is On Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment