Michael Brecker Pick

Michael Brecker was an amazing saxophonist. Any guy that can play with Frank Zappa is okay in my book. But he also played with Lou Reed, John Lennon, Parliament and well the rest of these artists on this playlist pick. Here are some of my favorite tracks featuring him. Let me know which ones I might have missed. BTW, I am putting volume one and volume two on this post, so enjoy. Click on the album cover.

Michael Brecker Pick

volume 1
01 Todd Rundgren - Hello It's Me.mp3
02 Billy Joel - Tell Her About It.mp3
03 The J. Geils Band - I Do.mp3
04 Frank Zappa - The Purple Lagoon , Approximate.mp3
05 Chaka Khan - What Cha' Gonna Do For Me.mp3
06 Parliament - Tear The Roof Off The Sucker (Give Up The Funk).mp3
07 Paul Simon - Still Crazy After All These Years.mp3
08 Carly Simon And James Taylor - Mockingbird.mp3
09 Natalie Cole - Pick Yourself Up.mp3
10 George Benson - Theme From Good King Bad.mp3

volume 2
11 Donald Fagen - I.G.Y..mp3
12 Rick James - You and I.mp3
13 Dire Straits - Your Latest Trick.mp3
14 Michael Franks - Popsicle Toes.mp3
15 Aerosmith - Same Old Song and Dance.mp3
16 John Lennon - Only People.mp3
17 Michael Brecker - The Mean Time.mp3
18 The Brecker Brothers - Some Skunk Funk.mp3
19 Lou Reed - Caroline Says II.mp3
20 Maxine Nightingale - Lead Me On.mp3
21 Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment