Eno One pick

Brian Eno is one of those guys that has interested me from the start. I like pretty much most of what he touches, so take that as a warning. Not everyone loves him like I do. These are my favorite tracks that he played on, twisted adjusted, whatever. Think of this pick as an introduction to Eno. He is also a great producer. See future posts about that. For now, just look at the cover I designed (closely) and enjoy the music. What would you have added to this playlist?

Eno One Pick

01 Brian Eno - Baby's On Fire
02 Brian Eno - Driving Me Backwards
03 Brian Eno - No One Receiving
04 Brian Eno - The Fat Lady Of Limbourg
05 Roxy Music - Ladytron
06 801 - You Really Got Me
07 Phil Manzanera - Miss Shapiro
08 Cluster & Brian Eno - Broken Head
09 Brian Eno - Third Uncle
10 Brian Eno & David Byrne - The Jezebel Spirit
11 Talking Heads - Crosseyed and Painless
12 Robert Fripp &  Brian Eno - Healthy Colours III
13 David Bowie - V-2 Schneider
14 Harmonia & Eno 76 - Vamos Companeros
15 Quiet Sun - Bargain Classics
16 Brian Eno - The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Wimoweh)
17 Brian Eno - I'll Come Running

No comments:

Post a Comment