Hope & Happiness Pick

While we can always use some Hope & Happiness, at the beginning of the year when we start looking at our goals for the next year, five years etc. now is a good time to get some. These songs always bring me hope & Happiness when I hear them. Hard not to with a collection like this. So this Pol's Pick is about bringing that feeling. Please let me know what your songs are in the comments section. As always, check out the cover I designed for this playlist.

Hope & Happiness

01 Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky
02 Billy Joel - The River of Dreams
03 Bill Withers - Lovely Day
04 Hank Williams - I Saw The Light
05 Bob Dylan - Shelter From The Storm
06 Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
07 Katrina And The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
08 Dionne Warwick - What The World Needs Now Is Love
09 Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
10 Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop
11 Canned Heat - Let's Work Together
12 Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
13 Beach Boys - Don't Worry Baby
14 Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water
15 Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
16 Gloria Estefan - Coming Out Of The Dark
17 Linda Ronstadt - Somewhere Out There
18 U2 - Beautiful Day
19 Bob Marley & The Wailers - Three Little Birds
20 Pharrell - Happy

2 comments:

  1. "And I've been searching for something
    Taken out of my soul
    Something I would never lose
    Something somebody stole" [Billy Joel - River of Dreams]
    Someday I will find it, if not in the real life then definitely in my dreams.
    Thanks for all the songs and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete