Pretty Sabbath Pick

Black Sabbath was the example we used when mom would say something about "Acid Rock" or "Heavy Metal" being nothing but noise. Of course she never called it heavy metal then, it was always acid rock. There wasn't a difference. So she'd say it was all noise and then we'd play her Planet Caravan or Laguna Sunrise and let her know it was Black Sabbath, so no it didn't all sound the same and it wasn't just noise. Anyway, I put together this compilation that I called Pretty Sabbath. Later in the mid-nineties some record label put out almost the same album (same songs, different order and cover) and called it Best Ballads. But here is my pick  of it. I like my cover better and I am used to my order. Normally, I don't post anything that is available commercially, but this is slightly different. Let me know if you like it this way.

Pretty Sabbath Pick

01 Black Sabbath - Planet Caravan
02 Black Sabbath - Solitude
03 Black Sabbath - Changes
04 Black Sabbath - Laguna Sunrise
05 Black Sabbath - Fluff
06 Black Sabbath - She's Gone
07 Black Sabbath - You Won't Change Me
08 Black Sabbath - Children Of The Sea
09 Black Sabbath - The Sign Of The Southern Cross
10 Black Sabbath - Born Again
11 Black Sabbath - No Stranger To Love
12 Black Sabbath - Dying For Love
13 Black Sabbath - I Won't Cry For You
14 Black Sabbath - Too Late


Best Ballads has it like this
01 Black Sabbath - I Won't Cry For You
02 Black Sabbath - Solitude
03 Black Sabbath - Children Of The Sea
04 Black Sabbath - Born Again
05 Black Sabbath - Planet Caravan
06 Black Sabbath - You Won't Change Me
07 Black Sabbath - No Stranger To Love
08 Black Sabbath - Too Late
09 Black Sabbath - Changes
10 Black Sabbath - Dying For Love
11 Black Sabbath - The Sign Of The Southern Cross
12 Black Sabbath - She's Gone
13 Black Sabbath - Fluff
14 Black Sabbath - Laguna Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment