Bikes Connection (Songs about Bikes)

Lots of great songs about Bikes. I probably could have done a playlist of only bicycle songs, but I liked some songs in this What's The Connection? that were about motor bikes. So I expanded my definition. Too bad I missed your favorite Bike song. Let me know in the comments. The cover has a piece of the Bike poster that Queen gave away with their album. I always did love that poster.

Bike connection

01 Queen - Bicycle Race
02 Pink Floyd - Bike
03 Tomorrow - My White Bicycle
04 Chris Spedding - Motor Bikin'
05 Kraftwerk - Tour De France
06 Freezepop - Bike Thief
07 Miss Kittin - Meet Sue Be She
08 Debbie Harry - 0-Bike Boy
09 Bollock Brothers - Harley David (Son Of A Bitch)
10 Sheep on Drugs - Motorbike
11 The Sugarcubes - Motorcycle Mama
12 Iggy Pop - Motorcycle
13 Love & Rockets - Motorcycle
14 Autechre - Bike
15 Stereolab - Hillbilly Motobike
16 Madness - Riding On My Bike
17 John Cale - Bicycle
18 Nazareth - My White Bicycle
19 Montrose - Bad  Motor Scooter
20 Engelbert Humperdinck - Les Bicyclettes De Belsize

Bonus Track:
The Dukes Of Stratosphear - Bike Ride to the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment