Dream Connection (Songs about Dreams and Dreaming)

Since we posted about MLK and his dream, might as well throw in a few songs about Dreams in general. This What's The Connection? is all about dreams and dreaming. Someone once asked me how I could like Kate Bush and Shonen Knife and Kenny Nolan at the same time. I don't know. I just do. These are my favorite Dream songs. And yes, I know I'm missing some fabulous songs. In just the Doo Wop genre there are probably enough to make another volume. Tell me your favorite Dream songs in the comments. Click on the cover I designed!

Dream Connection

01 Kenny Nolan - I Like Dreamin'
02 Stan Ridgway - The Impossible Dream
03 The Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream
04 Gary Wright - Dream Weaver
05 Supertramp - Dreamer
06 Stompy Jones - Dream
07 Bill Nelson - Do You Dream In Colour
08 Cheap Trick - Dream Police
09 Sweet Sensation - Sad Sweet Dreamer
10 Dean Martin - Send Me The Pillow You Dream On
11 Jacksons - Dreamer
12 The Lovin' Spoonful - Daydream
13 Kate Bush - The Dreaming
14 Mamas And The Papas - California Dreamin'
15 Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
16 Simple Minds - New Gold Dream
17 Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
18 Human League - Things That Dreams Are Made Of
19 Depeche Mode - Dreaming Of Me
20 The Electric Prunes - I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)
21 Aerosmith - Dream On
22 Blondie - Dreaming
23 Shonen Knife - Daydream Believer

No comments:

Post a Comment