Mick Jones Pick

To be clear this pick is about the Mick Jones from The Clash. Yesterday I posted Tony James who played with Mick in a band I had barely heard of a couple of weeks ago, but now one of my favorite songs right now is by Carbon/Silicon. It's on both of those picks. But this is different from yesterday, in that Big Audio Dynamite and the Clash are here. What I discovered as I was looking at some of his guest spots was the unexpected General Public appearance, plus a several others. Some I knew about, some I didn't. I fit in seven slots, plus the Carbon/Silicon tracks (sorry, they're also on yesterday's pick. I like these tracks!) BTW, is it just me? Or does he look like a British Seinfeld?

Mick Jones Pick

01 The Clash - The Guns Of Brixton
02 The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
03 The Clash - Rock The Casbah
04 The Clash - London Calling
05 The Clash - I Fought The Law
06 Big Audio Dynamite - The Bottom Line
07 Big Audio Dynamite - Medicine Show
08 Big Audio Dynamite - Rush
09 Big Audio Dynamite - E=mc²
10 Big Audio Dynamite - Stone Thames
11 General Public - Tenderness
12 Gorillaz featuring Mick Jones - Plastic Beach
13 Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Mal Bicho
14 The Avalanches featuring Cola Boyy & Mick Jones - We Go On
15 The Wallflowers featuring Mick Jones - Reboot The Mission
16 Rich Kids - Ghosts of Princes in Towers
17 Rachid Taha featuring Jeanne Added - Now Or Never
18 Carbon-Silicon - The News
19 Carbon-Silicon - Why Do Men Fight
20 Carbon-Silicon - What The Fuck

2 comments: