Throbbing Gristle Pick 1

This pick of TG is a two parter. About an hour for each part. Too long for one volume and just long enough for two. TG is one of my favorite bands. Definitely in the top 10 most all the time and usually in the top 5. And I include the whole family pick in that assessment. But this is strictly Throbbing Gristle. Sure they were influential, but they also made some great music (noise). I have some of both in these two volumes. I am not asking you to love them like I do, but to give them a chance. Listen to both volumes at least twice. Unless you already love them, in which case listen over and over. I do. I tell you why I posted this tomorrow.

Throbbing Gristle Pick 1

01 Throbbing Gristle - What A Day
02 Throbbing Gristle - The Man From Nowhere
03 Throbbing Gristle - Something Came Over Me
04 Throbbing Gristle - AB-7A
05 Throbbing Gristle - We Hate You (Little Girls)
06 Throbbing Gristle - Persuasion
07 Throbbing Gristle - Splitting Sky
08 Throbbing Gristle - Cabaret Voltaire
09 Throbbing Gristle - Hot On The Heels Of Love
10 Throbbing Gristle - Six Six Sixties
11 Throbbing Gristle - Five Knuckle Shuffle
12 Throbbing Gristle - Zyklon B Zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment