Acid Rock 1

What is the difference between Acid Rock and Psychedelic? Probably not much. Subsets of each other and lots of overlap I'm sure, depending on who's making the list. I'm no different. In my pick I have artists that span not only Psychedelic (Paisley), but also Acid Rock and Garage categories for me. I tend to put more "rock" bands in this category. But as you will see, it's not a hard and fast rule. These songs tend to be longer. So tell me the difference. I just like the cover. A closeup of a blurry blotter bit.

Acid Rock 1

01 Captain Beyond - Dancing Madly Backwards (On A Sea Of Air)
02 The Frost - Black As Night
03 Mind Garage - Asphalt Mother
04 Kak - Trieulogy
05 Santana - Hope You're Feeling Better
06 Quicksilver Messenger Service - Maiden Of The Cancer Moon
07 Mc5 - Looking At You
08 The Orange Wedge - From The Womb To The Tomb
09 Zoot - Turn Your Head
10 The Illusion - Did You See Her Eyes
11 Black Sabbath - Electric Funeral
12 Atomic Rooster - The Devil's Answer
13 Funkadelic - Hit It and Quit It
14 Hawkwind - Master Of The Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment