What's The Connection? Eyes 2

Part two of the Eyes Connection. The Eye's have it! Several of the tracks that got left out of Eyes part 1 finally make it on volume 2. One of my favorites is the Lettermen medley, which I used to sing to my daughter when she was a baby. I also really like The Sweet song. And you can't go wrong with Dean Martin, ever. There are enough songs to make multiple more volumes of this, but for now, this will have to do.

What's The Connection? Eyes 2

21 Crystal Gayle - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
22 Dean Martin - You and Your Beautiful Eyes
23 Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes
24 Melanie C - I Only Have Eyes For You
25 Chuck Berry - Brown Eyed Handsome Man
26 Everly Brothers - Ebony Eyes
27 Man - Rainbow Eyes
28 Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes
29 The Lettermen - Goin' Out of My Head-Can't Take My Eyes Off You
30 Earth, Wind & Fire - Open Our Eyes
31 Elvis Costello - When Green Eyes Turn Blue
32 Deep Purple - Demon's Eye
33 Depeche Mode - World In My Eyes
34 Sweet - The Lies in Your Eyes
35 Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe
36 Roxy Music - Angel Eyes
37 Blondie - For Your Eyes Only
38 Black Sabbath - Evil Eye
39 Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Hollow Eyes
40 The Records - Starry Eyes

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done! And here I thought this would be a compilation of songs from the Residents. Great selection of songs, and I can certainly imagine several more volumes to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the Residents! I made my pick of them some time ago. Can't remember if I ever posted it... I'll post or repost in the next week or so.

      Delete
    2. So good live, too! Seen them multiple times

      Delete
    3. Same, they are truly a spectacle to behold in their live performances.

      Delete