I Am Easily aMoozed

I followed a link and went to a site that I liked: Moozler Music. Annd Moozler was making a compilation and mentioned making it for his daughters to appreciate a certain section of music. I had gone through that many times with my daughter. I also looked around the site and liked a bunch of the posts. Done that several times on other people's sites, like Groovy Library and made sure to add them to my reading list on the side of my blog. I really only add stuff that I like. Anyway. Moozler started my muse to bring out a few things that I am adding including this pick. I really am easily amused especially by puns and alliteration, so that's why I came up with the title and cover. I hope you like it, especially if you are Moozler or his daughters, but anyone. No rhyme or reason, just starting out with Dali's Car and Tones On Tail and going a direction from there.

I Am Easily aMoozed

01 Sparks - Your Call's Very Important to Us. Please Hold.
02 Hector Zazou - I'll Strangle You
03 Cocteau Twins - Cherry-Coloured Funk
04 The Endmen - Letter From Constance
05 Cliff Martinez - Looks Like A Tablecloth
06 Dalis Car - Artemis
07 Darkside - Guitar Voodoo
08 Aztec Camera - Jump
09 Throbbing Gristle - Hot on the Heels of Love
10 The Cure - The Caterpillar
11 Ultra Vivid Scene - Walkin' After Midnight
12 Chris And Cosey - October Love Song
13 Stranglers - Skin Deep
14 The Primitives - Sick Of It
15 Roxy Music - Avalon
16 Stephen Kent - Mabo
17 Sigur Ros - Hoppipolla
18 Tones on Tail - Lions

6 comments:

  1. I am humbled to have sent you on this musical journey. Thanks for calling out my mixes, and for sharing my link. I like the pun, and the mix you came up with. Lots of new gems in here for me, and several old favorites. Cocteau Twins are a perennial favorite in our house. Dalis Car are great and glad you recommended them to me. Darkside are always welcome too. Love the Van Halen cover, never knew Aztec Camera did that one. Similar to Psychic TV, I'm sure we'd come up with very close mixes of Throbbing Gristle too. I like the follow up with the Cure, it works so well. Lots of goodies in this mix and the wonderful mellow comedown shared between Roxy, Kent and Sigur Ros. Well done! And thank you again, I may have to return the favor soon - I have a lot more of your mixes to peruse and enjoy to see where the inspiration takes me. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it. Hopefully your kids do too! I had fun doing it

      Delete
    2. Returning the favor, I just finished a mix inspired by your themed posts. I came up with a doozy of a theme that took me a lot of time and research to pull together. It won't be out for a couple weeks due to a backlog of scheduled mixes. I hope you like it when it arrives.

      Delete
  2. You know I love the puns. Major props for the title!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! George I know how much you like them.

      Delete