Acid Rock 2

A continuation. With all the same questions. Tell me the difference. What is the difference between Acid Rock and Psychedelic? Probably not much. Subsets of each other and lots of overlap I'm sure, depending on who's making the list. No difference here. In my pick I have artists that belong in the Psychedelic (Paisley) category, but also Acid Rock and Garage categories for me. I tend to put more "rock" bands in this category. But as you will see, it's not a hard and fast rule. These songs tend to be longer. I still like the cover. Blotter paper always reminds me. And it's the exact same as volume one, since, to me, it's a continuation. BTW, did you notice that today is 2-4-24? Yep.

Acid Rock 2

15 SRC - Black Sheep
16 Uriah Heep - Gypsy
17 Iron Butterfly - Iron Butterfly Theme
18 Cactus - Evil
19 Jimi Hendrix - Spanish Castle Magic
20 Alice Cooper - Fields Of Regret
21 Vanilla Fudge - Season of the Witch
22 Deep Purple - Mandrake Root
23 Attila - Amplifer Fire
24 The Shadows Of Knight - The Behemoth
25 Cream - Sweet Wine
26 Blue Cheer - Summertime Blues
27 Steppenwolf - Don't Step On The Grass, Sam
28 Edge - Sing Your Song
29 Pink Floyd - The Nile Song

No comments:

Post a Comment