Super Friends

A fun pick to make, but kinda obvious. I tried to stay with Super Groups that were put together with at least three people who were already famous in another band and came together to record something. I tried to stay away from bands that dumped one guy and just replaced him and changed the name of the band. So no Tones On Tail or Love and Rockets. I tried to stay in the rock field, but strayed a little. Sorry. I picked songs that I liked from each band. Sometimes that was not their biggest "hit" (Sorry, no Lucky Man here). I titled it Friends instead of Groups, because I wanted to use super heroes on the cover. No other reason. And obviously it has nothing to do with any song I picked.

Super Friends

01 Honeydrippers - Sea Of Love
02 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery
03 Chickenfoot - Oh Yeah
04 Beck, Bogert & Appice - Superstition
05 The Firm - Radioactive
06 BBM - Waiting In The Wings
07 Traveling Wilburys - Handle With Care
08 Bad Company - Bad Company
09 Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love
10 The Raconteurs - Steady, As She Goes
11 The Power Station - Some Like It Hot
12 Transatlantic - We All Need Some Light
13 Asia - Heat of the Moment
14 GTR - When The Heart Rules The Mind
15 Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - Our House
16 Black Country Communion - One Last Soul
17 Flying Colors - Mask Machine
18 Audioslave - Cochise
19 Them Crooked Vultures - New Fang

No comments:

Post a Comment