Thanksgiving Connection

With Thanksgiving right around the corner I thought I'd give you a peek into what we play at my house on the day. This is a wide variety. I have two playlists and one bonus song that always gets played, but doesn't fit on my playlist

The first obvious choice for Thanksgiving is always: Arlo Guthrie - Alice's Restaurant Massacree (we're waiting for it come around again...)

Happy Thanksgiving (part 1)

click album cover01 George Winston - A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
02 Julie London - Yummy, Yummy, Yummy
03 Bob Dylan - Lone Pilgrim
04 Larry Norman - The Thanksgiving Song
05 The Byrds - I Am A Pilgrim
06 The Shins - Young Pilgrim
07 Eric Clapton - Pilgrim
08 Bing Crosby - I've Got Plenty To Be Thankful For
09 Duke Tumatoe - Eat Me, I'm A Turkey
10 Don Henley - My Thanksgiving
11 Bob Marley - Give Thanks And Praise
12 Ray Davies - Thanksgiving Day
13 Dee Dee Sharp - Gravy
14 Jay And The Techniques - Apples, Peaches, Pumpkin Pie
15 The Only Ones - The Happy Pilgrim
16 Other Ones - Holiday
17 Brave Combo - Thanksgiving Day
18 Don Armando's Second Avenue Rhumba Band - I'm an Indian, Too
19 Bob Rivers - Gobble Gobble (Rebel Rebel Parody)
20 Weird Al Yankovic - Eat It
21 Green Day - Macy's Day Parade
22 Violent Femmes - Thanksgiving (No Way Out)
23 John Lennon (Plastic Ono Band) - Cold Turkey
24 Adam Sandler - Thanksgiving Song

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment