RIYL Uptown Funk

You know how you are listening to a song and it it really feels like you've heard the song before? I was listening to Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars' hit Uptown Funk and it kept bothering me. Not so much like Blurred Lines and Got To Give It Up sounded like they would make a good mash up, but I knew I had that vibe and sound in my head. So I started searching and remembering. This is the playlist that I came up with. Pretty much this is my Recommended If You Like Uptown Funk. Let me know what you would recommend in the comments below.

Uptown Funk 

01 Stevie Wonder - Superstition 
02 The Bar-Kays - Too Hot To Stop (Pt. 1) 
03 Zapp - More Bounce To The Ounce (Pt. 1) 
04 Brass Construction - Get Up To Get Down 
05 Earth, Wind & Fire - GetaWay 
06 James Brown - Living In America 
07 One Way - Let's Talk 
08 Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk 
09 Michael Jackson - Jam 
10 Skyy - Call Me 
11 Cameo - Shake Your Pants (Original 12' Club Mix) 12 The Time - Cool 
13 Prince - Partyup 
14 Gap Band - Party Train 
15 Sun - We're So Hot (Instrumental)

No comments:

Post a Comment