Amen Connection (Religious Connections)

 This Amen Connection is tenuous at best. They aren't really religious songs, but songs that have something to do with religion, if even just partially. It came about because there was a someone that had a great show after my show that was all Christian bands. So I wanted to come up with non-Christian bands that mentioned something about religion, whether or not it had a Christian message. So this was my What's The Connection? I still like the songs, so forgive the lousy attitude in making it. I ended up making several related Connections (Angels, Jesus, Heaven etc.) Look for them at some time in the future. 

WTC? Amen

01 Brian Ritchie - Religion Ruined My Life
02 REM - Losing My Religion
03 Robert Seidler - Christian Boy
04 Brian Eno & David Byrne - The Jezebel Spirit
05 Front 242 - Welcome To Paradise
06 Negativland - Christianity Is Stupid
07 Alanis Morissette - Forgiven
08 Frank Zappa - Catholic Girls
09 Pop -O- Pies - The Catholics Are Attacking
10 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Catholic School Girls Rule
11 Throbbing Gristle - Catholic Sex
12 Mudhoney - In-N-Out Of Grace
13 Sonic Youth - (I Got A) Catholic Block
14 George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
15 Shriekback - Gunning For The Buddah
16 XTC - Dear God

No comments:

Post a Comment