Black Friday Connection

I've seen hundreds of Holiday playlists for Christmas, a few for Thanksgiving, but none for the chaos of Black Friday. So here's my take on it. I hope you like listening to it as you shop (even if it's just online)

Black Friday Playlist

Click album cover
01 Steely Dan - Black Friday
02 The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind
03 The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite
04 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis featuring Wanz - Thrift Shop
05 Audio Active - Happy Shopper
06 The Rugburns - Shoplifters Dance
07 Shonen Knife - Shopping
08 Jason & the Scorchers - Shop It Around
09 Pet Shop Boys - Shopping
10 The Jam - Shopping
11 Natalia Kills featuring Will.I.Am - Free
12 Everything But The Girl - Big Deal
13 Palehound - Black Friday
14 Smokey Robinson And The Miracles - I Shop Around
15 Franz Ferdinand - Shopping For Blood
16 Wideboys & Sway featuring McLean - Shopaholic (FuntCase Remix)
17 White Zombie - Black Friday
18 Christian Tolle Project - Black Friday
19 60Ft Dolls - Happy Shopper
20 Barenaked Ladies - Shopping
21 Pianosaurus - Thriftshoppin'
22 Love And Kisses - Thank God It's Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment