Rundgren Productions Connection

Todd Rundgren is an amazing artist. From Nazz to Utopia and all the fun stuff inbetween he just is amazing. Someday, you'll have to ask me about how I trapped him for several hours, but not today. He's one of those guys that when he produces an album, he puts his stamp on it. I noticed that with several producers that when they produced an album of an artist, to me, it was the best album they ever did. It's that way with Todd. The artist might hate Rundgren after working with him, but he pulls out the best of each. This is my "What's The Connection?" list of some productions by Todd Rundgren. 

Rundgren Productions

01 XTC - Dear God
02 Sparks - Wonder Girl
03 Patti Smith Group - Dancing Barefoot
04 What Is This - I'll Be Around
05 Hall & Oates - You're Much Too Soon
06 Badfinger - Baby Blue
07 Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way
08 Lords Of The New Church - Live For Today
09 Grand Funk Railroad - We're an American Band
10 Jules Shear - Whispering Your Name
11 Will Powers - Kissing With Confidence
12 Steve Hillage - Hurdy Gurdy Man
13 Cheap Trick - I Can't Take It
14 Pursuit Of Happiness - I'm An Adult Now
15 The New Cars - Not Tonight
16 Tubes - Prime Time
17 New York Dolls - Personality Crisis
18 Rick Derringer - Guitars And Women
19 Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment