I am unable to get more of these posted right now, as soon as I get a chance I will continue.
Favorite Connections and favorite compilations are shown in their playlist order along with covers that I designed for each. BTW, if you are asked to pay for anything to get to any part of this site, then let me know. Nothing here is asking for money, if it is, then it's wrong and I will fix it. Please leave comments, it's the only way for me to know someone's been here. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Repost: There are tons of choices to make for a Jacksons playlist pick . Most compilations include either the Jacksons or the Jackson 5. Thi...
-
Repost: Well, since I was reposting this, I fixed an error, added a track, so this is the new version of this. The Family Jackson Pick is al...
-
I wasn't sure I was going to post this, but here it is anyway. A playlist for people who just can't get over it. It's funny, the...
Hi Pol, I hope all is well....thanks for your posts, and take all the time that you need as the break is well & truly deserved!
ReplyDeleteJust having to take more time to care for a family member with Alzheimers.
DeleteAll the best mate, and much love for your dear family member. That's more important right now. xoxox
DeleteThank you!
DeleteThanks for all you do for all of us. Family is so very important. Lucky to have you.
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure. Hopefully I can get back to it, sooner than later. Just takes so much time. Btw all I can think of when I see your name is the book The Great Brain, by JD Fitzgerald. Loved that series
DeleteAll the best Pol. Hope things will settle. And thanks for everything you do for us.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy doing it! Thank you!
DeleteCaregiving is super stressful. Don't forget to take care of yourself too. Thanks for everything!
ReplyDeleteIt is my pleasure! I will.
DeleteTake care, hope it gets better soon for you. Thanks for all you do for us
ReplyDeleteHope all is well. Thanks for all you do for all of us.
ReplyDeleteThank you all
ReplyDelete